Do you want to try a crispy and delicious fried yellow croaker? Here’s the recipe for you:
– 1-2 yellow croakers
– 1 egg
– 3 tablespoons cornstarch
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Oil for frying
1. Clean the yellow croakers and remove their scales, organs and fins.
2. Cut the fish into pieces, making sure they are of a similar size.
3. In a bowl, beat an egg and mix it with salt and pepper.
4. Coat the fish pieces with cornstarch.
5. Dip them into the egg mixture and let them sit for 10 minutes.
6. Heat the oil in a wok and fry the fish pieces until they turn golden brown.
7. Remove the fish from the oil and place them on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
You can serve this dish with steamed rice and Chinese sauces, such as sweet and sour sauce, garlic sauce or oyster sauce. You can also garnish the fried yellow croaker with some chopped scallions or cilantro. Enjoy!
– Make sure the oil is hot enough before frying the fish, otherwise they will absorb too much oil and become greasy.
– Do not overcrowd the wok when frying the fish, or they will stick to each other.
– If you prefer a spicier flavor, you can add some chili powder or flakes to the egg mixture.
Now you know how to make crispy and delicious fried yellow croaker. Don’t hesitate to try this recipe at home and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills.